Availability: Homewood Suites by Hilton - Fort Myers
Suite One KingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Suite, Two Double Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite,One Queen Accessible BathTub NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite 2 DoublesMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
One King Bed, Pool View, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Fort Myers eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bell Tower Shops, Gulf Coast Medical Center, and Barbara B Mann Hall. Also nearby are Railroad Museum of South Florida and Lakes Regional Park.
At Homewood Suites by Hilton - Fort Myers, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include sofa beds and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Fort Myers Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Homewood Suites by Hilton - Fort Myers provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measure 867 square feet (78 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Fort Myers has designated areas for smoking.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 130
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 78
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1997
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 867
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Fort Myers Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.