Availability: Ocean's Reach Condominiums
Please enter your travel dates.
Waterfront condo with an outdoor pool
Set on the beach in Sanibel, this condo is within the vicinity of BIG Arts Center, Bailey - Matthews Shell Museum, and Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife. Area attractions also include Sanibel Island Lighthouse and J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge.
Guests at this beach condo will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as barbecue grills and a picnic area.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ocean's Reach Condominiums Amenities
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Ocean's Reach Condominiums like an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Ocean's Reach Condominiums is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Picnic area
- Direct access to private beach
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Furnished lanai
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- MP3 docking station
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Free Wi-Fi
Recreational amenities at the condo include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Ocean's Reach Condominiums Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 8:30 AM - 4 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 9 AM - noonGuests planning to arrive outside of Guest Services hours should contact the hotel prior to arrival for late check-in instructions. Guests can contact the property using the contact information on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.