Availability: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Airport
Studio Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Studio Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Fort Myers eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Fort Myers, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Legends Golf and Country Club, JetBlue Park at Fenway South, and Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve. Local attractions also include Eagle Ridge Golf Club and Hammond Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Airport features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and limo/town car service.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds; rooms also include microwaves and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Airport Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 403 square feet (37 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 2006
- Conference space size (feet) - 403
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.