Availability: The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Suite, 1 King Bed (Bedroom)
- 1 king
Suite, 1 King Bed (Bedroom)
- 1 king
4-star romantic hotel in Cape Coral with a full-service spa
Situated near the beach in Cape Coral, this romantic hotel is close to Rotary Park Environmental Center. Area attractions also include Veterans Foundation Headquarters and Port Sanibel Marina.
At The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a marina.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village features a marina and an outdoor pool. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2250 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a children's club.
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village is a smoke-free property.
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 19
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2250
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 25000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Extra towels/bedding
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Marker 92 Waterfront - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
The Nauti Mermaid - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Tennis on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.