Availability: The Kanata Inns
Double Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Business Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Fort Saskatchewan eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Fort Saskatchewan, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as Legends Golf and Country Club, Alberta Railway Museum, and Clareview Recreational Centre. Regional attractions also include Millennium Place and Rundle Park Golf Course.
In addition to a restaurant, The Kanata Inns features a fitness center. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Kanata Inns Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The Kanata Inns is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Kanata Inns Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Dogs are only allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 4 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 15 per night
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.