Availability: Super 8 Fort St. John BC
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 5 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 5 children)
Fort St. John eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool
Situated in Fort St. John, this eco-friendly motel is close to Pomeroy Sport Centre, Totem Mall, and North Peace Museum. Also nearby are Fort St. John Rotary Spray Park and Fort St. John Visitor Information Centre.
At Super 8 Fort St. John BC, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The motel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Super 8 Fort St. John BC Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Super 8 Fort St. John BC provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This motel offers access to a 24-hour business center. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly motel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Super 8 Fort St. John BC Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.