Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Beachfront hotel with two outdoor pools and spa tub
Next to the Gulfarium
This Fort Walton Beach hotel is located directly on the beach, beside the Gulfarium and the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier and Within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, night life, the Boardwalk and the Emerald Coast Convention Center.
Dempsey's Café and Kiwi's Beach Bar
The hotel has two outdoor pools: one beachfront and the other in a courtyard. A spa tub is also on site. The Paradise Cove Café offers indoor and outdoor seating. A beachside tiki bar is open seasonally.
Free Internet access
Smoke-free guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV, and Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds. Microwaves, coffeemakers, and refrigerators are also provided.
This tropically inspired hotel is located beachfront on Florida's Emerald Coast. Guests have access to a private white sand beach, and can enjoy the hotel's 2 heated outdoor pools, spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Four conference rooms offer 3,400 square feet of meeting space. All public areas, guestrooms, and designated outdoor areas are smoke-free.
The Paradise Cove Café overlooks the pool and serves breakfast, with both indoor and seasonal outdoor seating. Open during the summer, Kiwi's Beachside Bar & Grill offers outdoor dining and drinks, with live entertainment on weekends. Dempsey's Lounge serves dinner and beverages.
Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach provides a summertime children's program. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, guest laundry facilities, and complimentary parking.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 316
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Private beach - direct access
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3400
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multi-line phone
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach serves buffet breakfast (surcharge) in the indoor/outdoor dining room offering view of the tropically landscaped pool deck.
Dempsey's Bar Grille serves dinner and beverages every evening.
Kiwi's Beachside Bar & Grille is open seasonally and serves lunch and beverages from 11 AM with an amazing view of the Gulf of Mexico.
In addition to direct access to a private white sand beach, guests can enjoy 2 heated outdoor pools with plentiful pool sun loungers, a spa tub, and a 24- hour fitness center. During the summer season, the hotel offers children's activities Tuesday through Friday, including magic shows, face painting, and arts and crafts. Also available are Bocce ball, corn toss, and badminton.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 11 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.50 for adults and USD 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Spring Break deposit: USD 150.00 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.