Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Courtyard View
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, View
Double Room, Accessible
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Pool View
- Two Queen Beds
Fort Walton Beach hotel with waterfall pool
Located next door to The Boardwalk , the Florida Gulfarium, and the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier, the Ramada Plaza Beach Resort is within 2 miles of downtown Fort Walton Beach.
Waterfall pool, 3 bars
This hotel has an expansive pool with a waterfall and swim-up bar, a lobby bar and beachfront bar, and a restaurant serving all meals. A business center and fitness room are also on site.
Comfy beds, HBO
Ramada Plaza Beach Resort's guestrooms offer beds with pillowtop mattresses, cable TV with HBO, refrigerators, and in-room safes. Wireless Internet access and local calls are complimentary.
Ramada Plaza Beach Resort is next door to The Boardwalk, the Florida Gulfarium, and the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier. Downtown Fort Walton Beach is less than 2 miles away.
This family-friendly hotel offers 2 outdoor pools and complimentary sun loungers and umbrellas. The Grotto Pool features cascading waterfalls and an outdoor spa tub. Children can stay busy at the hotel's children's club. In addition, a swim-up bar, beachfront bar, and lobby bar are on site, along with a restaurant serving all meals. Guests can take advantage of a fitness room and business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided. The Ramada Plaza Fort Walton Beach Resort also offers Okaloosa Island's only Hertz car-rental kiosk, located on site.
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Children's club
- Swim-up bar
- Number of floors - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Bayou Country BBQ Hut - Seasonal, courtyard dining. Summertime favorites include wood-smoked ribs, pork, chicken, burgers, and hotdogs cooked on an open-pit.
Lobby Bar - Featuring Happy Hour. Hors d'oeuvres available with drink purchase. Televisions show news and sporting events.
Beach Bar - Beachfront bar on the Gulf of Mexico. Featuring tropical drinks. Seasonal.
Grotto Bar - Swim-up bar under five-story waterfall. Featuring tropical drinks. Seasonal.
Garden Café - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Menu specializes in American food. Overlooking the tropical gardens.
Guests have ample opportunity to swim on site with the two outdoor swimming pools with complimentary sun loungers and sun umbrellas. There is also a children's club on site. Nearby water activities include boat cruises and tours and there is a nearby dock for guest's personalized watercraft. Scuba diving and snorkeling are accessible and there is a golf range for practicing that drive or taking lessons.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel has been designated a Green Lodging property by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 for adults and USD 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: USD 400 per stay (for guests under 24 years old)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.