Availability: Tops'l Beach & Racquet Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star condominium resort with pools and private beach
This Miramar Beach condominium resort is set on its own private white sand beach, a short distance from Grand Boulevard Town Center and Silver Sands Outlet Mall. Area attractions also include Destin Commons Mall.
Spend the day catching some rays at Tops'l Beach & Racquet Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals's private white sand beach, relaxing by one of the condominium resort's 5 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
In addition to refrigerators and microwaves, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 15 September 2014 to 3 March 2015 (dates subject to change):
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
Tops'l Beach & Racquet Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. At Tops'l Beach & Racquet Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals you can cool off in one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
The condominium resort offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly condominium resort also offers a children's club, a children's pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Conference space size (meters) - 216
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 2400
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 542
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- On private beach
- Children's pool
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free self parking
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Tennis on site
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
- Individually decorated
Blue Dunes Grille - This restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Ocean Club - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
5 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
Tops'l Beach & Racquet Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 6 PM - 8 AM.The individual making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation. Singles under 25 are prohibited unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.Not permitted: Chaperoned groups, RVs, and personal watercraft.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.