Book your room at Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
Premier Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Fort Worth hotel in Downtown Fort Worth, near Bass Performance Hall
This family-friendly Fort Worth hotel is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Fort Worth Water Gardens, Bass Performance Hall, and Sundance Square. Amon Carter Museum and Fort Worth Botanic Garden are also within 3 mi (5 km).
5 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a poolside bar.
All 614 rooms offer WiFi, MP3 docks, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Omni Fort Worth Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 68000 square feet (6317 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 68000
- Conference space size (meters) - 6317
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Total number of rooms - 614
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- First-run movies
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cast Iron - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Whiskey and Rye - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch.
Wine Thief - This wine bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Mokara Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.