Book your room at A&O Nürnberg Hauptbahnhof
Shared Dormitory (2 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
Shared Dormitory (3 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
Shared Dormitory (4 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
Shared Dormitory (5 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
Family Room, Six Beds
Bed in a shared Dorm for max. 6 persons
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Hostel in Nuremberg (Oststadt) near St. Lorenz Church
This hostel is located in Nuremberg (Oststadt), close to King's Gate, St. Lorenz Church, and German National Museum. Also nearby are Heilig Geist Spital and German National Railway Museum.
In addition to a bar/lounge, A&O Nürnberg Hauptbahnhof provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and an Internet point.
Guestrooms have desks, hair dryers, and private bathrooms; rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A&O Nürnberg Hauptbahnhof
- The Overview
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 90 square feet (90 square meters). This Nuremberg hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
A&O Nürnberg Hauptbahnhof is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 90
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for A&O Nürnberg Hauptbahnhof
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 7,50
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.