Book your room at Hotel am Jakobsmarkt
Hotel in Nuremberg (Old Town) near German National Museum
Located in the city center of Nuremberg, this hotel is connected to the airport and within walking distance of German National Museum and German National Railway Museum. Also nearby are Old City Hall and St. Lorenz Church.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hotel am Jakobsmarkt provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel am Jakobsmarkt
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Nuremberg hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service
- Year Built 1987
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The fine print for Hotel am Jakobsmarkt
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.