Availability: Maritim Hotel Nuernberg
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Central Nuremberg hotel steps from train station, Old City
Castle and market
This Nuremberg hotel is 200 meters from the train station and just outside the walls of the Old City. The Nuremberg Opera House is at only 200 meters (0.1 miles) away, the Hauptmarkt and Heilig-Geist-Spital are within 0.8 km (0.5 mi). Nuremberg Castle is 1.3 km (0.8 mi) away.
Solarium and Sauna
Maritim Hotel Nuernberg, ideal for business and leisure travelers, offers a restaurant, piano cocktail bar, an indoor pool, sauna, solarium, and fitness center.
Wi-Fi, satellite TV
Spacious, air-conditioned guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, satellite TV, minibars, and in-room safes. Phones come with voice mail. Some rooms have views of the hotel's courtyard or the Old City.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maritim Hotel Nuernberg Amenities
Guests can workout and unwind in the indoor pool, gym, sauna, and solarium. Maritim Hotel Nuernberg also offers a business center, wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers, and underground parking (surcharge). A computer station is an added convenience in the common area.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Business center
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1986
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Restaurant Nuernberger Stuben - Beautiful breakfast buffets, along with lunch and dinner. Regional and international favorites.
Nürnberger Treff - Piano bar serving cocktails. Open early evening til late night.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Maritim Hotel Nuernberg Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 8,00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.