Availability: Grandhotel Hessischer Hof
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Saver Rate
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed - Saver Rate
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Saver Rate
Executive Room - Saver Rate
Luxury hotel across from Messe Frankfurt Fairgrounds
Near financial hub
This Frankfurt hotel is directly across from the Messe trade-fair complex and the Festhalle. The Deutsche Bank Twin Towers and Main Tower are about 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel; Römerberg is 2 km away.
The acclaimed Sèvres restaurant serves international cuisine, with a display of precious Sèvres porcelain as a backdrop. Jimmy's Bar, a Frankfurt favorite for 50 years, features piano entertainment.
Guestrooms feature premium bedding and flat-panel TVs with free movies. Wireless Internet access and minibar refreshments are also complimentary. Bathrooms come with designer toiletries and plush robes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 July 2013 to 31 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof Amenities
Hotel Hessischer Hof is 1.2 km from the main train station and the city center. Römerberg, Frankfurt's historic central square, is 2 km away.
The Sèvres restaurant showcases German and international cuisine, with a wine list featuring selections from the hotel's own Prinz von Hessen vineyard. The elegant setting includes sparkling chandeliers and a grand display of Sèvres porcelain. The light-filled Wintergarden serves coffee and home-made cake. Jimmy's Bar, one of Frankfurt's best-known bars, offers piano entertainment and is open till the wee hours. Guests can enjoy a complimentary welcome drink in the Hospitality Suite.
The hotel provides complimentary access to the adjacent Mainhattan Sports Club. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, a concierge desk, business services, and a multilingual staff.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 117
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1951
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
Sèvres - Offers gourmet meals and an extensive wine selection from around the world. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served. A unique 3-Course Indulgence Menu is offered for lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the adjacent Mainhattan Sports Club, including group classes, a sauna, and a well-equipped gym.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29,50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.