Availability: Hilton Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main property near Alte Opera
Central hotel set in parkland in the main business and banking district, next to the Opera House and 300 metres from Goethestrasse. The city’s most popular shopping districts and tourist attractions are close by.
Hotel houses a half-Olympic size pool and 2,000-square-metre gym; guests can relax in the steam room, in-spa sauna or spa tub. Take a jog in the park. The hotel also has a 24-hour business center.
The 342 modern guestrooms all offer city or park views and include satellite television, wireless and wired Internet connections and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Frankfurt Amenities
Guests can swim in the heated indoor pool while enjoying views of the park, or work out in the 2,000 square meters of gym space. Less energetic guests can relax in the solarium, steam bath, whirlpool and sauna, or pamper themselves with a massage, manicure or pedicure at the beauty center. Multilingual staff at the tour desk will help guests get the most from the surrounding area and the hotel houses an onsite guest relations team and foreign currency exchange.
Business travelers will enjoy the 24-hour business center, the computer station, and technology support staff, along with 16 meeting rooms of various sizes. A ballroom is also available. Complimentary daily newspapers and coffee are available in the hotel's lobby, and wireless internet access is free in public areas. Kids receive a welcome pack and a coloring book on arrival.
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 342
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 12
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Pacific Colors Restaurant - Select from a tempting menu of international and local dishes. The spacious terrace overlooking the park is the perfect spot to host a lunch. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
Vista Bar & Lounge - The ideal place for a break between meetings: a relaxed yet impressive venue, with a 45 metres high atrium and a wide selection of specialty coffees, teas and cakes.
GEKKOS - An intimate American-style bar & lounge serving a selection of timeless drinks.
Guests can jog, walk or relax in the scenic parkland surrounding the hotel. Guests also enjoy access to nearby golfing. Nearby activities also include helicopter or airplane sightseeing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
The Fitness First Black Label Health & Fitness Club offers state-of-the-art facilities including a gym, sauna, steam bath and whirlpool. The beauty salon with solarium provides massages, and the 25-meters indoor pool, offering stunning views of the park, is the largest hotel pool in Germany.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton Frankfurt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 27 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 31 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room