Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Historic grand hotel in the center of Frankfurt
Near finanical district
Situated on Frankfurt's tranquil square of Wiesenhüttenplatz, this grand hotel is 2 blocks from the banking and business district and 1 kilometer from the 8 museums of the Museum Mile.
Casablanca Bar pays tribute to the cinema classic with mementos and live piano music; other amenities include a restaurant, terrace, beer garden, fitness center, sauna, and health spa.
The 297 air-conditioned guestrooms offer desks, laptop-size safes, DSL Internet access (surcharge), fax capability, and minibars with a complimentary bottle of mineral water each day. Guestrooms in The Palais section offer vaulted ceilings and Old World charm.
The Art Nouveau façade of this grand hotel, built in 1905, is protected as a city landmark. The main historic building was enhanced by a new business wing in 1970. Businesspeople and tourists fill the old-style reception area with marble floor, four columns, a marble and wood reception island, and comfortable seating in earthy colors.
The hotel's business facilities include 12 conference and meeting rooms with natural daylight and modern technological equipment. The Europasaal ballroom on the ground floor has flexible partition walls and grand hotel decor with chandeliers. The 24-hour business center provides computers, Internet access, and printer. The former hotel's fine-dining restaurant La Truffe exclusively arranges banquet events in a grand hotel ambience with chandeliers, antique furniture, lavish drapes, golden lamps in form of palm leaves, and a separate vinotheke. In summer, guests can lounge under chestnut trees in Le Jardin, the hotel's beer garden.
Hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to the fitness area on the fourth floor. In a light glass room, guests can work with the fitness equipment or relax in the rest room, solarium, sauna, or steam bath. The hotel's wellness programmes, housed in the 'White Stone Lounge' include Asian-inspired massage and cosmetic treatments, such as Thai massages, hot stone treatments, facials, and refreshing body wraps with medicinal herbs. The sun terrace surprises with a panoramic view of Frankfurt's 80 skyscrapers.
Le Méridien Parkhotel is the exclusive UNLOCK ART™ partner of the renowned Schirn Kunsthalle Frankfurt, where guests receive complimentary admission.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1905
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7675
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 713
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Le Parc - Serves light international and regional cuisine in the restaurant and on the terrace. A variety of different buffets are served daily, including a world cuisine buffet on Friday evenings.
Le Jardin - Open during the summer months this venue sits beneath shadowing chestnut trees. Diners can enjoy refreshing chilled beers and indulge in a wide range of specialties such as varied grills and Bavarian classics.
Casablanca Bar - Venue filled with deep leather armchairs, Moroccan lamps, and memorabilia from the legendary film. The nostalgic ambiance and live piano music combine with a range of cocktails.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Le Meridien Park Hotel offers a modern fitness center, sauna, steam bath, and a terrace for lounging. Spa services include massages and individual cosmetic treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.