Book your room at Lindner Hotel & Residence Main Plaza
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room with double or twin bed - Saver
- One Double or One Twin Bed
First Class Double Room - Daily Rate
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Luxury Frankfurt Hotel with day spa and pool on the River Main bank
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Along the southern bank of the River Main, this stylish hotel is a 5-minute walk from a metro station and a 15-minute walk from Sachsenhausen's popular Ebbelwoi quarter. Romerplatz is 1 km (0.6 mi) away.
The hotel's wellness center includes an indoor pool, a steam bath, saunas, a gym, and a day spa. Restaurants showcase California and Spanish cuisine. A branch of Harry's New York Bar is also on site.
Overlooking the city, the spacious guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, cable TV, minibars, coffeemakers, complimentary bottled water, and in-room safes. Bathrooms come with robes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lindner Hotel & Residence Main Plaza
Located along the River Main, the Lindner Hotel & Residence Main Plaza offers dazzling views of the Frankfurt skyline. The architecture of this high-rise hotel was inspired by New York skyscrapers of the 1930s.
The 450-square-meter (4,800-square-foot) wellness center features an indoor pool, a steam bath, several saunas, a gym, a relaxation area, and a top-notch day spa.
The acclaimed New Brick restaurant serves California cuisine. The independently operated León Garcias features tapas and other Spanish specialties; a dining terrace overlooks the river. A branch of the famous Harry's New York Bar is also on site.
An airport shuttle is available on request.
- Number of floors - 16
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Eat and drink
New Brick - Award-winning restaurant showcasing California cuisine and steaks. Exhibition kitchen. Seasonal terrace. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Léon Garcias - Spanish cuisine, including tapas. Beer, wine, cocktails. Terrace with view of the River Main. Independently operated.
Harry's New York Bar - Branch of famous, Paris-based bar. Signature cocktails. Live piano entertainment Tuesday – Saturday nights. Daily happy hour with half-priced drinks. Seasonal terrace.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
The Lindner Hotel & Residence Main Plaza Spa features products and treatments by Babor, a luxury skincare line based in Aachen, Germany. Treatment rooms have colored lighting that can be customized to a guest's preference. Among the popular treatments:
- Spa in the City, with fruit scrub, rosemary bath, massage, and facial
- California, with invigorating scrub and aromatherapeutic massage
- Champagne Deluxe, with milk bath, champagne body wrap, facial, and glass of champagne
- Massage: Classic, aromatherapy, hot stone, and ayurvedic
- Customized facials for men and women
The Fine Print for Lindner Hotel & Residence Main Plaza
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9,95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9,95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25-30 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.