Availability: Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Hot Deal Rate
Standard Double or Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Hot Deal Rate
Superior Double Room - Hot Deal Rate
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Hot Deal Rate
Frankfurt am Main property near Frankfurt Opera House
Modern, seven-floor hotel located within 150 metres of Frankfurt's main station and 700 metres from Goethe's House.
Guests at Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center can keep in touch via wireless Internet access and seek sightseeing advice from the 24-hour front-desk staff.
Guestrooms at Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center have modern furnishings and floor-to-ceiling windows; all are equipped with wireless Internet connections.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center Amenities
Guests of Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center can keep in touch via the hotel's wireless Internet access (surcharge) and staff are on hand 24 hours a day to offer sightseeing advice. Practical amenities include express check-in/out, room service, rain umbrellas, a safe-deposit box, computer station, and currency exchange. Business visitors can make use of a 40-square-meter (430-square-foot) meeting room equipped with internet point, and a range of office-support services. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge. Fines apply for smoking outside of designated areas.
- Street parking (metered)
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 7
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 430
- Shopping on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ergonomic chair
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Handheld showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center does not have its own restaurant, but several dining options are within walking distance of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9,50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 9,50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star.