Availability: Steigenberger Airport Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Double Room
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Luxury Airport Hotel with business facilities as well as pool and spa
This modern hotel, set in the city's woods and linked to the airport by a free 24-hour shuttle, is just 7.4 miles (12 kilometers) from Frankfurt Fair Grounds and 6.2 miles (10 kilometers) from the city center.
Business or pleasure
Steigenberger Airport Hotel offers a wellness center, restaurants, and meeting facilities, all surrounded by city forests with hiking and biking trails.
Guestrooms have contemporary décor including high-speed Internet access, desks, minibars, tea/coffee makers, and satellite televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amenities
Behind the hotel's modern exterior, guests will find varied restaurants and a stylish bar. Barbecue grills, umbrellas, and a garden are also available. Coffee is available in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary for 2 devices per room and includes a bandwidth up to 256 KB/s; greater bandwidth is available for a daily surcharge. An airport shuttle is accessible 24 hours a day.
The hotel's "Open Sky" fitness and wellness club is spread over 6,135 square feet (570 square meters) and offers panoramic airport and city forest views. Guests can swim in a heated indoor pool with jetted tubs and torrent showers, or relax in the Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam bath, or massage room. "Open Sky" also offers a well-equipped gym with the latest cardio and weight equipment. Joggers and cyclists will appreciate the well-designated paths through the local woodland outside. Children must be accompanied by an adult in fitness facility and swimming pool.
21,528 square feet (2,000 square meters) of meeting facilities are available. There are 40 air-conditioned, soundproofed seminar rooms, each with modern conference facilities, have space for up to 1,000 participants. A ballroom and exhibit space are available, as well as event catering. Audiovisual equipment is available and technology help desk and support staff are on hand to assist.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 570
- Number of floors - 10
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21528
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 40
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1969
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Restaurant Unterschweinstiege - Warm and welcoming restaurant set in a 250 year old forest house. Rustic regional fare is served with the emphasis on seasonal local ingredients. Every Sunday the restaurant hosts a family buffet with childcare and every Friday, Austrian specialties are served. In summer, guests can enjoy specialties from the lava stone barbecue on the terrace.
Faces Restaurant - Cosmopolitan cuisine is served in a fresh and modern setting. Guests can enjoy light meals, drinks and cocktails indoors or alfresco.
Con.nex.ion lobby Bistro Bar - Open 24 hours a day this versatile space provides the perfect place for guests to unwind with a drink and a snack, enjoy afternoon tea and cake, or take a light breakfast or quick lunch.
Five Continents - Guests can start the day with breakfast from a plentiful buffet where 18 different types of tea are available.
Steigenberger Airport Hotel is surrounded by city forests with running and cycling trails. The hotel offers bicycle rentals on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
At 6,135 square feet (570 square meters), Open Sky is the only fitness and spa center with a swimming pool at Frankfurt Airport. From the ninth floor, guests can view the airport or the vast city forest while using modern cardio and fitness equipment. The spa features a 15 meter heated jet stream pool system, Finnish sauna (90°C), Saunarium (60°C), light therapy, and steam bath. Trained physiotherapists provide individual massage. Facials, body treatments, body scrubs, and beauty treatments are available. Manicures and pedicures are also available. Use of sauna and steam bath is free of charge for hotel guests. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the fitness facility and in the swimming pool.
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19.5 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.