Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Grand Deluxe Room
- One King Bed
Luxury hotel with indoor pool, steps from Zeil shopping
In city center
Located in the heart of Frankfurt, The Westin Grand Frankfurt is 3 blocks from the subway and around the corner from the renowned Zeil Shopping District. The Frankfurt Cathedral and Romerplatz are a short distance from the hotel.
Spa, 3 restaurants
Well suited for families and business travelers alike, the Westin Grand Frankfurt has complimentary wireless Internet in the lobby, 3 restaurants, a lobby lounge, an Executive Club Lounge, and a 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® center. An indoor pool features city views and Emotion Spa offers a full range of services.
Heavenly Beds and Baths
Guestrooms offer Westin Heavenly Beds®, LCD TVs, NNespresso® coffee machines, minibars, and wired and wireless Internet access. Marble bathrooms feature Heavenly Shower/Baths® with double showerheads and bathrobes.
The lobby makes a grand impression with a soaring atrium, glass cupola, and subtly changing lighting. The Zeil, one of Germany's most famous shopping streets, is about a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
The Westin's Emotion Spa features an indoor pool overlooking the rooftops of Old Town Frankfurt. A steam room with gently alternating colored lights, a Finnish sauna, a cold-water pool, and customized spa treatments are also available.
The San San restaurant showcases modern Chinese cuisine in an elegant setting. Sushimoto serves Japanese foods, including teppanyaki and sushi. Breakfast--both buffet and à la carte--is served in the Motions restaurant. The Grand Seven Bar, which serves light fare, and the Davidoff Cigar Lounge are located in the atrium. The hotel also offers a poolside bar and 24-hour room service.
Complimentary wireless Internet is available in the lobby. Guests have access to a 24-hour business center and 13 meeting/conference rooms totaling 14,956 square feet (1,390 square meters) of space. Secure covered parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 371
- 24-hour business center
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14956
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1390
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Motions - This restaurant serves breakfast.
Sushimoto - A Japanese cuisine restaurant that serves lunch and dinner (closed on Mondays).
San San - A Chinese cuisine restaurant that serves lunch and dinner in a contemporary setting.
Grand Seven Bar - serves light fare, including lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Room service is available 24 hours-a-day.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
Spa treatments incorporate the products and philosophies of Anne Semonin of Paris. Highlights include:
- Heavenly Anti-Stress Face and Body Experience
- Deep Marine Purifying Facial
- Serenity Treatment with Hot Stones
- Sea Salt and Aromatic Oil Wrap and Scrub
- Tailor-made full-body massages
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 16 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 16 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.