Book your room at Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Upscale resort on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Nestled on the beach, this resort is in Kingfisher Bay, within the vicinity of Lake McKenzie and Central Station. Regional attractions also include Lake Wabby and Hammerstone Sandblows.
At Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort, spend the day on the beach where you can enjoy kayaking. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort
At your hotel
Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort features 2 outdoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This beach resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 8 AUD /2 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 8 AUD /2 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 8 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 8 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.