Book your room at Protea Hotel Willow Lake
Standard King Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Universal AccessMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard King Zoo Facing Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Single Zoo Facing Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Single Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star Victorian hotel in Bloemfontein with an outdoor pool
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is close to Goodyear Park, Free State Stadium, and Freshford House Museum. Also nearby are Supreme Court of Appeal and Bloemfontein City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Willow Lake features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a children's club.
In addition to washers/dryers and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Willow Lake
- At your hotel
Protea Hotel Willow Lake features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 3477 square feet (323 square meters) include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a children's club, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Protea Hotel Willow Lake is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Children's club
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Free secure parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 323
- Conference center
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3477
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Free parking, Free secure parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In your room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
101 Restaurant - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Protea Hotel Willow Lake
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 220
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: ZAR 85 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 220
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: ZAR 85 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 155.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 500
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.