Please enter your travel dates.
Casual, All Inclusive resort on a Grand Bahama beach
Live on Bahama time
Located on the south coast of Grand Bahama Island, this All Inclusive 23-acre resort faces a 1,200-foot white sand beach; Grand Bahama International Airport and Port Lucaya Marketplace are within 10 miles of the resort.
This Grand Bahama Wyndham resort includes complimentary water-sports rentals and a beachfront swimming pool and sundeck with poolside bar; snorkeling is available in the coral reef just offshore.
Garden or Ocean views
The 276 air-conditioned guestrooms have private balconies with tropical garden or ocean views. This All-Inclusive resort includes various amenities in the room price. See room features for details.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- Meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water aerobics
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Offsite tours
The Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach All Inclusive has one beachside swimming pool with sundeck and poolside bar providing cool drinks to sunbathers. Another bar serves guests on the beach. The All-Inclusive Plan includes use of a fitness center, sauna, and children's activity program (ages 4-12). A junior club for children ages 12-16 is available (five children maximum). Other activities include paint ball, paddle board, and use of a trapeze. Babysitting is also available, for a surcharge. Multilingual staff is on hand for guests' convenience.
Off the lobby are a sundries and gift shop, liquor store, and clothing boutique. The hotel has a computer center and provides complimentary wireless Internet access. The theater and disco are open every night for live entertainment and dancing. Meeting and wedding facilities can be booked and medical services are also available.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9250
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Business center
- Business services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 276
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool table
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Children's club
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cordless phone
Junkanoo Restaurant - Large open-air, two-level restaurant with terra-cotta tile floor, high natural-pine ceiling, ceiling fans. International-style buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Viva Café - Italian restaurant open for dinner, requires reservation, a la carte menu. The restaurant offers an outdoor pizzeria.
Bambu - Asian-specialty restaurant. Some food items may be available for extra charges. Reservations required. No swimsuits permitted.
As part of the All-Inclusive Plan, guests of this Wyndham resort in Lucaya enjoy complimentary use of bicycles, kayaks, small sailboats, snorkeling gear, windsurfers, an archery range, and two hard-surface, lighted tennis courts. Other activities include soccer, Ping-Pong, and water polo.
Some activities are available for additional fees, including scuba diving lessons and excursions, banana-boat and glass-bottom boat rides, waterskiing, personal watercraft, parasailing, and sunset and party-boat cruises.
Viva Circus makes its debut in Bahamas. This show features acrobatic stunts, interactive trapeze lessons and circus juggling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a minimum stay of 4 days and 3 nights, and enjoy, at no additional charge:
- Upgrade to a higher room category, based on hotel availability
- Bottle of champagne/sparkling wine
- Fruit basket
- Hors d'oeuvres tray
- 7x4-inch picture
- 2 t-shirts
- Hotel's all-inclusive package
Via Boomer Promotion
Book a stay in any room type and receive the following:
- Personalized check-in
- Priority luggage delivered to room
- Room upgrade (subject to availability
- In-room welcome amenities
- Books and board games
- Dance classes (upon request)
- Access to VIP areas
- Priority a la carte restaurant reservations
- 10% discount at affiliated stores
- 10% discount on meals and beverages in addition to the all-inclusive package
- Late check-out (subject to availability) Valid for US residents only. No minimum of nights requires. Available for guests 60 years or older. Id required upon check-in. Only valid at Viva Wyndham Azteca, Viva Whyndham Dominicus Palace, Viva Wyndham Tangerine, and Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach. Package must be requested at time of booking. Other restrictions may apply.