Book your room at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort - All Inclusive
Casual, All Inclusive resort on a Grand Bahama beach
Live on Bahama time
Located on the south coast of Grand Bahama Island, this All Inclusive 23-acre resort faces a 1,200-foot white sand beach; Grand Bahama International Airport and Port Lucaya Marketplace are within 10 miles of the resort.
This Grand Bahama Wyndham resort includes complimentary water-sports rentals and a beachfront swimming pool and sundeck with poolside bar; snorkeling is available in the coral reef just offshore.
Garden or Ocean views
The 276 air-conditioned guestrooms have private balconies with tropical garden or ocean views. This All-Inclusive resort includes various amenities in the room price. See room features for details.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort - All Inclusive
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- Meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Offsite tours
At your hotel
The Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach All Inclusive has one beachside swimming pool with sundeck and poolside bar providing cool drinks to sunbathers. Another bar serves guests on the beach. The All-Inclusive package offers all meals and snacks; unlimited cocktails, beverages, and wine; daily activities program with unlimited non-motorized sports; live nightly entertainment; and Viva Kids' Club, a program for children 4-12 years old. Taxes and gratuities are included. Other activities include paint ball, paddle board, and use of a trapeze. Babysitting is also available, for a surcharge. Multilingual staff are on hand for guests' convenience.
Off the lobby are a sundries and gift shop, liquor store, and clothing boutique. The hotel has a computer center and provides complimentary wireless Internet access. The theater and disco are open every night for live entertainment and dancing. Meeting and wedding facilities can be booked and medical services are also available.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (feet) - 9250
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Business center
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 276
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Children's club
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Eat and drink
Junkanoo Restaurant - Large open-air, two-level restaurant with terra-cotta tile floor, high natural-pine ceiling, ceiling fans. International-style buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Viva Café - Italian restaurant open for dinner, requires reservation, a la carte menu. The restaurant offers an outdoor pizzeria.
Bambu - Asian-specialty restaurant. Some food items may be available for extra charges. Reservations required. No swimsuits permitted.
As part of the All-Inclusive Plan, guests of this Wyndham resort in Lucaya enjoy complimentary use of bicycles, kayaks, small sailboats, snorkeling gear, windsurfers, an archery range, and two hard-surface, lighted tennis courts. Other activities include soccer, Ping-Pong, and water polo.
Some activities are available for additional fees, including scuba diving lessons and excursions, banana-boat and glass-bottom boat rides, waterskiing, personal watercraft, parasailing, and sunset and party-boat cruises.
Viva Circus makes its debut in Bahamas. This show features acrobatic stunts, interactive trapeze lessons and circus juggling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort - All Inclusive
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a minimum stay of 4 days and 3 nights, and enjoy, at no additional charge:
- Upgrade to a higher room category, based on hotel availability
- Bottle of champagne/sparkling wine
- Fruit basket
- Hors d'oeuvres tray
- 7x4-inch picture
- 2 t-shirts
- Hotel's all-inclusive package
Via Boomer Promotion
Book a stay in any room type and receive the following:
- Personalized check-in
- Priority luggage delivered to room
- Room upgrade (subject to availability
- In-room welcome amenities
- Books and board games
- Dance classes (upon request)
- Access to VIP areas
- Priority a la carte restaurant reservations
- 10% discount at affiliated stores
- 10% discount on meals and beverages in addition to the all-inclusive package
- Late check-out (subject to availability) Valid for US residents only. No minimum of nights requires. Available for guests 60 years or older. Id required upon check-in. Only valid at Viva Wyndham Azteca, Viva Whyndham Dominicus Palace, Viva Wyndham Tangerine, and Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach. Package must be requested at time of booking. Other restrictions may apply.
Kids Stay, Eat, and Play Free
Book a stay for travel June 1 - August 31, 2014 and children age 12 or younger stay free when sharing a room with 1 or more paying adults.
Free stay reflected in rate paid at time of booking. Offer valid for maximum 2 children per room. Restrictions may apply.