Please enter your travel dates.
Small Single Room with Shower
- One Single Bed
- One Single Bed
- Three Single Beds
Freiamt guesthouse with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this guesthouse is in the same region as Old Town Hall, Muensterplatz, and New Town Hall. Regional attractions also include Freiburg Main Cathedral and Schlossberg.
In addition to a restaurant, Freiämter Hof features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a garden.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature separate sitting areas along with private bathrooms and televisions.
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Freiamt guesthouse also offers a garden and air conditioning in public areas.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Gasthof - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Closed Monday. Some meals may not be served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Hunting on site
- Playground on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should contact the property in advance, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website. Please note that check-in on Mondays is only possible after prior arrangement.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night