Book your room at Les 5 Saisons
Please enter your travel dates.
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Freissinieres hotel is in the mountains, a short distance to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Col d'Izoard and Briancon Citadel.
After a day on the slopes, return to Les 5 Saisons to dine at the restaurant and relax in a sauna.
Guestrooms include desks, private bathrooms, phones, and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Les 5 Saisons
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 50 square feet (5 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a library, and ski storage. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Les 5 Saisons is a smoke-free property.
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Les 5 Saisons has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Snowshoeing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Les 5 Saisons
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please contact the hotel for arrivals after 9 p.m.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 20 per stay)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.