Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Fresno
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Fresno (Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Fresno (Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon), close to Fashion Fair Mall, Bulldog Stadium, and Beiden Field. Local attractions also include Fresno Art Museum and California State University Fresno.
At Courtyard by Marriott Fresno, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1,418 square feet (132 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,418
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 132
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.