Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Fresno
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay for Breakfast
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 2 queen
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Fresno (Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Fresno (Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon), close to Fashion Fair Mall, Bulldog Stadium, and Beiden Field. Local attractions also include Fresno Art Museum and California State University Fresno.
At Courtyard by Marriott Fresno, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno
- The Overview
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1,418 square feet (132 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,418
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 132
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- The Room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Separate sitting area
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Fresno
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.