Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Courtyard NFL Weekend Package
- Two Queen Beds
- One voucher for a $20 Visa® gift card
- Container with two Pepsi®, two Bud Light®, and two Frito-Lay® products
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Newly renovated Fresno eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
In business district
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Fashion Fair Mall, Fresno Art Museum, and California State University-Fresno.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Fresno features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable/satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
Let our Courtyard Fresno Hotel welcome you to the heartland of California. Located just 55 miles from Yosemite National Park, our hotel in Fresno, California offers the new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work in, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather & airport conditions via our GoBoard. Grab a bite at The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect., which provides guests with a variety of breakfast offerings in the morning and dinner service in the evening. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking and climbing in the nearby Sierra Mountains or fishing and whitewater rafting in Kings River. Just minutes away from our North Fresno hotel, the wineries of the Madera Wine Trail are the best kept secret in the San Joaquin Valley. Take a break from your travels at our Fresno, California hotel and enjoy our beautifully landscaped courtyard, relax beside the outdoor pool or get a brisk workout in our fitness center. Enjoy a new stay at the Marriott Courtyard Fresno hotel.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,418
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 132
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
The Bistro offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and specialty beverages made with Starbucks® coffee.
An outdoor pool is on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.