Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room Breakfast Excluded
Comfort Double Room Breakfast Excluded
Family-friendly Freudenberg hotel near Stadtmuseum
This family-friendly hotel is located in a rural location, close to Stadtmuseum, Kur Park, and Technikmuseum. Regional attractions also include Lower Castle and Niederdielfen Watermill.
In addition to a restaurant, Land Gut Hotel Siegerland Koehl features a lazy river. Other amenities include a full-service spa and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding.
In addition to a full-service spa, Land Gut Hotel Siegerland Koehl features a lazy river and a waterslide. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 100 square feet (9 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Land Gut Hotel Siegerland Koehl is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Lazy river
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Pool table
- Year Built 1985
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Garden view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, light fare, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
An indoor pool, a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river, a waterslide, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are asked to contact the property in advance with an estimated arrival time.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4,05 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 4,05 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5,00 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).