Book your room at Best Western Hotel De La Rose
Ski hotel with a bar/lounge, near downhill skiing
Located near the slopes, this Fribourg hotel is in the city center and within a 15-minute walk of St. Nicolas Cathedral, Fribourg Centre, and Jo Siffert Fountain. Art and History Museum and Museum of Natural History are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Best Western Hotel De La Rose, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of a nightclub and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 40 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will also find private yards, cable TV, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Hotel De La Rose features a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a picnic area, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Best Western Hotel De La Rose is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Year Built 1760
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 33 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 20 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 33 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 stars.