Availability: First Hotel Grand
Economy RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Odense eco-friendly hotel near Funen Art Museum
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Odense, walking distance from Funen Art Museum, Brandts Klaedefabrik, and Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home. Also nearby are Hans Christian Andersen Museum and Odense Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, First Hotel Grand features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
First Hotel Grand Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
First Hotel Grand is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Number of floors - 3
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Year Built 1897
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3229
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie Grand - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
First Hotel Grand Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: DKK 95 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: DKK 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: DKK 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.