Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Family Double Room
- Two Single Beds
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Odense near Funen Art Museum
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Odense, walking distance from Odense Castle and Funen Art Museum. Also nearby are Brandts Klaedefabrik and Hans Christian Andersen Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Plaza features a 24-hour fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness facility, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free on-street parking
- Year Built 1919
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free on-street parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Free movie channels
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel Plaza has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 200 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.