Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Guest Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Business Class Room-Single
- Single Occupancy
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Odense near Hans Christian Andersen Museum
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Odense, walking distance from Bymuseet Montergarden, Hans Christian Andersen Museum, and Funen Art Museum. Also nearby are Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home and Brandts Klaedefabrik.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu H.C. Andersen Hotel, Odense features a sauna. Other amenities include a casino and a bar/lounge.
In addition to refrigerators and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.
Radisson Blu H.C. Andersen Hotel, Odense features a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 17 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Hans Christian - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: DKK 195 per room, per stay (maximum DKK 195 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 300 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.