Availability: Peermont Mondior, Gaborone
Studio, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Gaborone with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to University of Botswana, Gaborone Government Enclave, and Botswana National Stadium. Also nearby are Gaborone Natural History Museum and National Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Peermont Mondior, Gaborone features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Peermont Mondior, Gaborone Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1496 square feet (139 square meters) include small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Gaborone hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 139
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2003
- Conference space size (feet) - 1496
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Satellite TV service
- Plasma TV
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Peermont Mondior, Gaborone has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Peermont Mondior, Gaborone Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Tourism fee: BWP 10 per person, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.