Availability: Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center
One King Bed LeisureMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
Standard, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
One King Bed ExecutiveMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Gainesville eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, University of Florida, and Hippodrome State Theatre. Also nearby are Shands at the University of Florida and Thomas Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, video-game consoles, and safes; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Dining venue
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center Amenities
Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 167
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.