Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed Leisure - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Two Double Beds - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Standard, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
One King Bed Executive - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Gainesville eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, University of Florida, and Hippodrome State Theatre. Also nearby are Shands at the University of Florida and Thomas Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to air conditioning and video-game consoles, guestrooms feature safes along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Self parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Rooftop terrace
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.