Availability: Hotel Julien Dubuque
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Premier Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Historic hotel with a full-service spa, in Dubuque (Downtown Dubuque)
This spa hotel is located in Dubuque (Downtown Dubuque), close to Riverboat Museum, National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium, and National Rivers Hall of Fame. Also nearby are Fourth Street Elevator and Julien Dubuque Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Julien Dubuque features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Julien Dubuque Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Julien Dubuque features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 15,000 square feet (1394 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel Julien Dubuque is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Beauty services
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1914
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Carolines Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
Potosa Spa has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hotel Julien Dubuque Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 100.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.