Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Standard Double Twin
- One Double and One Single Bed
Superior Double Twin
- One Double and One Single Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Galway (Quay Street) near Galway City Museum
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Galway, walking distance from Galway City Museum, Spanish Arch, and St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church. Also nearby are Galway Cathedral and National Aquarium of Galway.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Galway features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Jurys Inn Galway is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1584
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Contemporary Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Stylish Bar - This café serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.