Book your room at Deltour Hôtel Alès
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Ales with free parking
Situated in a shopping district, this hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Ales Cathedral and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Mine Temoin. La Bambouseraie de Prafrance and Musee du Desert are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Nearest Transport Options
This hotel features a snack bar/deli, a meeting room, and free newspapers. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Deltour Hôtel Alès has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2001
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3.50 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.