Book your room at Hostellerie Le Castellas
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double or Two Twins
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Art Deco hotel with an outdoor pool, in Collias (Uzes - Pont du Gard)
This hotel is located in Collias (Uzes - Pont du Gard), close to Uzes Golf and Pont du Gard. Area attractions also include Uzes Cathedral and Chateau Ducal dit le Duche.
In addition to a restaurant, Hostellerie Le Castellas features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostellerie Le Castellas
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Hostellerie Le Castellas features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2010.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 35
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 377
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Spa tub
- Event catering
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1750
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free secure outdoor parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Castellas - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Children under 1 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing on site
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Hostellerie Le Castellas
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If planning to arrive after 6 PM, guests should contact the property in advance, using information contained in the booking confirmation.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- All citizens of France will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 17 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.