Availability: Hostellerie Le Castellas
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Prestige roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Art Deco hotel with an outdoor pool, in Collias (Uzes - Pont du Gard)
This hotel is located in Collias (Uzes - Pont du Gard), close to Uzes Golf and Pont du Gard. Area attractions also include Uzes Cathedral and Chateau Ducal dit le Duche.
In addition to a restaurant, Hostellerie Le Castellas features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostellerie Le Castellas Amenities
Hostellerie Le Castellas features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Art Deco hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2013.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 1750
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Castellas - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Children under 1 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing on site
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hostellerie Le Castellas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:If planning to arrive after 6 PM, guests should contact the property in advance, using information contained in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- All citizens of France will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 17 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.