Availability: Hôtel & Spa Vatel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult, 1 child
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult, 1 child
Suite, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
4-star hotel in Nimes with 2 restaurants
Situated in Nimes, this hotel is close to Temple of Diana, Fountain Gardens, and Magne Tower. Local attractions also include Maison Carree and Nimes Arena.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hôtel & Spa Vatel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 14 July to 2 September:
- One of the dining venues
Hôtel & Spa Vatel Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to a full-service spa, Hôtel & Spa Vatel features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Nimes hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie Vatel - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Restaurant Vatel - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Hôtel & Spa Vatel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.07 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.