Availability: Madame Vacances Résidence Le Mas des Oliviers
Please enter your travel dates.
Residence in Uzes (Uzes - Pont du Gard) near Chateau Ducal dit le Duche
This residence is located in Uzes (Uzes - Pont du Gard), close to Place du Marche aux Herbes, Chateau Ducal dit le Duche, and Uzes Cathedral. Local attractions also include Uzes Golf.
Madame Vacances Résidence Le Mas des Oliviers provides complimentary wireless Internet access and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 14 October 2013 to 30 April 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Madame Vacances Résidence Le Mas des Oliviers Amenities
Madame Vacances Résidence Le Mas des Oliviers features multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Madame Vacances Résidence Le Mas des Oliviers Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open 9 AM - noon and 5 PM - 8 PM (closed Wednesday). Hours may vary in winter or summer. For short and weekly stays, room keys can only be collected from 5 PM to 8 PM on the arrival day. Guests who anticipate arriving after 8 PM should contact the property directly at least 48 hours in advance to make alternative check-in arrangements. Check-out must be made before 10 AM on departure day.
A damage deposit is charged per apartment (no cash) and is returned to the guest 14 days after departure.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.15 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.95 for adults and EUR 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 49 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week