Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Chieuti (Gargano Peninsula)
Located near the beach, this eco-friendly hotel is in Chieuti (Gargano Peninsula), and area attractions include Lido Lurio, Lido Ritz, and Lido Toschi. Regional attractions also include Termoli Marina and Piazza Vittorio Veneto.
In addition to a restaurant, Milano features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a computer station.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, climate control, and safes; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1961
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Snack bar/deli
- Television in lobby
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This family restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Milano Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per week for housekeeping
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per stay
- Energy surcharge: EUR 15 per accommodation per week
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Flower, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.