Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly apartment with an outdoor pool, in Vieste (Gargano Peninsula)
This eco-friendly apartment is located in Vieste (Gargano Peninsula), close to Umbra Forest, Vieste Harbour, and Santa Maria di Merino Sanctuary. Area attractions also include Manaccora Bay.
Recreational amenities at Villa Carabella Residence include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a beach bar and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Villa Carabella Residence provides a spa tub and a children's pool. The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This eco-friendly apartment also offers a children's club, barbecue grills, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Beach bar
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1989
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding
- Housekeeping - weekends only
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- City view
- Sea view
- Pool view
- Sofa bed size
The apartment offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Reception hours are 9 AM to 1 PM and 4:30 PM to 7 PM daily. Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours must contact the property in advance; late check-in fees apply after 9 PM. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 8
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 45 per accommodation, per week for housekeeping
- Towels/sheets: EUR 15 per person, per stay
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 2 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 45 per stay) plus EUR 20 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: EUR 45
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay (cash only)
- Spring Break deposit: EUR 100 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay (cash only)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 25 every 7 days
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per day
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.