Availability: Residence Les Mazets de Gaujac - Lagrange Confort
Please enter your travel dates.
Gaujac apartment with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this apartment is close to Gaujac Oppidum Ruins. Area attractions also include Albert-Andre Museum and Place Mallet.
In addition to a restaurant, Residence Les Mazets de Gaujac - Lagrange Confort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Les Mazets de Gaujac - Lagrange Confort Amenities
The apartment offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to an outdoor pool, Residence Les Mazets de Gaujac - Lagrange Confort provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. This Gaujac apartment also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Arcade/game room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis on site
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 27
- Outdoor pool
- Billiards or pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Residence Les Mazets de Gaujac - Lagrange Confort has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Residence Les Mazets de Gaujac - Lagrange Confort Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception hoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9 AM - noon and 4:30 PM - 7 PM Saturday: 8 AM -12 PM and 4 PM - 8 PM Sunday: 9 AM - noon (Closed Wednesdays and Sunday afternoons).Guests (specially if planning to arrive late) are required to contact the property after booking using the information contained in the confirmation email received to make check-in arrangements. Please note that check-out can be arrangend on Saturday only from 8 AM until 10 AM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 6 per person, per stay
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 34 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 70 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week