Book your room at Novotel Gdansk Centrum
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
3-star Gdansk hotel in Gdansk City Center, walk to Arthur's Court
Located in Gdansk City Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Arthur's Court, Gdansk Main Town Hall, and Neptune's Fountain. St. Mary's Church and Gdansk Crane are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 158 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Gdansk Centrum
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 3122 square feet (290 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2 per accommodation, per night for adults; PLN 1 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 59 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 49 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 50-70 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 55 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 86 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.