Availability: Bastion Hotel Geleen
Comfort Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Geleen eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Geleen, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as St. Peter's Church, Museum Het Domein, and Market Square. Area attractions also include Hoensbroek Castle and Maasmechelen Village Outlet.
In addition to a restaurant, Bastion Hotel Geleen features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and safes, guestrooms feature minibars along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bastion Hotel Geleen Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Bastion Hotel Geleen has a restaurant on site.
Bastion Hotel Geleen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.