Availability: Crowne Plaza Geneva
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Meyrin (Cointrin)
This hotel is located in Meyrin (Cointrin), near the airport, Geneva Palexpo Fairground, CICG Congress Centre, and United Nations European Headquarters. Also nearby are Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum and Geneva School of Diplomacy.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Crowne Plaza Geneva features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Geneva Amenities
Crowne Plaza Geneva features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13993 square feet (1300 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Geneva has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1977
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 13993
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Seventy5 - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Le Jardin - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Le Bar - This tapas bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Crowne Plaza Geneva Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CHF 11.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 24.00 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.